The Nation’s Most Requested Mesothelioma Guide
Our free mesothelioma guide will provide you and your family with answers to all of your questions about stage 4 mesothelioma. Learn about prognosis and treatment for late stage mesothelioma.
Request Your Free Guide Today
What Sets Our Mesothelioma Packet Apart
10,000+Guides delivered to patients and families
200+Pages of medically-reviewed, easy-to-understand information
50+Five-star reviews on Google from patients and families
20+Pieces of customized information come with the guide
See What’s Inside Your Guide
Your mesothelioma packet contains information tailored to your diagnosis and type of asbestos exposure. Receive a 200-page mesothelioma guide, customized inserts, support books, awareness wristbands and more.
Simply fill out the form and answer a phone call from one of our Patient Advocates, so we can ensure we send the information that's right for you.
With every packet, you will get information about:
- Causes and symptoms
- Prognosis and survival rates
- Treatment for each type of diagnosis
- Top mesothelioma doctors and hospitals
- Legal options and maximizing compensation
- Supportive care, such as nutrition & diet tips
Our Patient Advocate team will put together the best mesothelioma packet for you.
"Mesothelioma patients can learn everything there is to know about their diagnosis, treatment and ways to improve their symptoms from this guide."Dr. Jacques FontaineMesothelioma Doctor
Why Trust The Mesothelioma Center
- We’ve been assisting mesothelioma patients and their loved ones since 2006.
- We’ve helped more than 50% of patients diagnosed with mesothelioma annually in the U.S.
- We have relationships with the nation’s top mesothelioma doctors and cancer centers.
- We can walk you through your legal options and connect you with experienced mesothelioma law firms.
- Our on-staff doctor, nurse, accredited VA claims agents and Certified Oncology Patient Navigator are ready to answer your call and walk you through your options.
How to Receive Your Free Guide
Three Simple Steps to Verify Your Request
- Complete the Form Fill out the form above and provide us with your contact information, so we know how to best reach you via your preferred contact method.
- Answer Our Call A Patient Advocate will call you to collect basic information about your cancer diagnosis to ensure you get the help you need.
- Check Your Mail When you order our mesothelioma guide, you can expect next-day delivery. After speaking with a Patient Advocate, keep an eye out for your guide in the mail.
Our Patient Advocates are:
- Following CDC social distancing guidelines
- Wearing gloves while handling any materials we are sending you
- Disinfecting any materials before shipping them