How Can a Mesothelioma Attorney Help You?
A mesothelioma attorney from one of the nation’s top law firms is the most qualified to help you file a successful mesothelioma lawsuit.
Choose a Top Mesothelioma Attorney
Top mesothelioma attorneys will have decades of experience filing mesothelioma cases and can effectively represent you in court.
Receive a Free Case Evaluation
A mesothelioma attorney will review your case for free and recommend the best legal options for you with no obligation.
Get the Compensation You Deserve
Top mesothelioma law firms have a proven track record of winning cases and negotiating settlements for asbestos victims.
Why Choose the Mesothelioma Center?
- Since 2006, we’ve helped thousands of families secure financial assistance.
- 50% of mesothelioma patients diagnosed in the U.S. each year turn to us for help.
- We are not a law firm. We help you determine the best law firm for your case.
- We work with the best mesothelioma law firms and lawyers in the country.
- We’ll personally walk you through every step, and we’ll answer the phone when you call.
- All our services are completely free. There are no out-of-pocket costs.
- We’re available to help you take legal action over the phone or virtually.
Exclusive Content | Mesothelioma survivors and caregivers: How Asbestos.com helped me with legal and financial assistance.
Helping People Like You
Without your guidance, my father would probably have not gotten as far as he did and would have passed not knowing how my mother would be taken care of. Fortunately, he was told about the settlements before his passing and he knew she was going to be OK financially.Starr G.Mesothelioma Patient’s Daughter
I can’t thank Amy enough for all the information she sent me. Checking in a couple times a week to see how things were going and answering any questions I had. She put us in touch with our lawyer, and that has been great. Thank you to The Mesothelioma Center for everything. When you get a diagnosis of cancer, you don’t even know where to start, and they’ve been great.Jeanette B.Mesothelioma Patient’s Wife
- Why do I need a mesothelioma lawyer?
A mesothelioma lawyer can help you or a loved one file a mesothelioma lawsuit. Mesothelioma lawyers are experts at tracking down the cause of your exposure and can find the companies that are liable.
- Is there a deadline for filing a mesothelioma lawsuit?
Yes. Each state sets a time limit for filing a mesothelioma lawsuit. It’s important to contact a mesothelioma lawyer soon after your diagnosis to avoid missing the filing deadline.
- Will my case go to trial?
Most asbestos-related lawsuits never go to trial. Many cases are settled out of court long before a trial begins, and a number of others are settled during the trial process. However, if a fair settlement cannot be reached, your case may go to trial.