About Michel Kuzur
Board Certified in Radiation Oncology
Pleural and Lung Cancer
Get to Know Dr. Michel E. Kuzur
Medical oncologist Dr. Michel E. Kuzur has been caring for cancer patients for four decades, combining his vast experience with the latest clinical research to provide first-rate, personalized treatment for his patients.
Since 1994, Kuzur has been with Tennessee Oncology, one of the country’s largest community based cancer-care groups. The group has a growing network of top-level physicians.
Kuzur sees patients at the TriStar Skyline Medical Center and the TriStar Centennial Medical Center in Nashville. He treats many different adult malignancies, including lung cancer, mesothelioma, kidney cancer, prostate cancer and Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
He has been practicing medicine since 1981 and has played a key role in Tennessee Oncology’s reputation for high-quality care and expertise in clinical research.
Specialties of Dr. Michel E. Kuzur
- Medical oncology
- Lung cancer
- Bone marrow biopsies
Dr. Michel E. Kuzur’s Experience and Medical Education
- Tennessee Oncology
- Miller Medical Group
- University of Massachusetts Memorial Hospital (Residency)
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Fellowship)
- American University of Beirut (Internship and medical degree)
Awards and Other Recognitions
- Patients’ Choice Award
- Nashville Academy of Medicine (Member)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (Member)
- American Society of Hematology (Member)
Publications of Dr. Michel E. Kuzur
- Bendell, J. et al. (2017, April). A Phase-2 Trial of Single Agent Axitinib as Maintenance Therapy Following First-Line Treatment With Modified FOLFOX/Bevacizumab in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer. Cancer Investigation.
- Kuzur, M. et al. (2005, June). Paclitaxel, carboplatin, and gemcitabine (PCG) versus gemcitabine and vinorelbine (GV) in chemotherapy naïve patients (pts) with advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): A phase III trial of the Minnie Pearl Cancer Research Network (MPCRN). Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Disclaimer: Dr. Michel Kuzur has no professional affiliation with Asbestos.com.
1 Cited Article Sources
The sources on all content featured in The Mesothelioma Center at Asbestos.com include medical and scientific studies, peer-reviewed studies and other research documents from reputable organizations.
- Tennessee Oncology. (n.d.). Michel E. Kuzur, M.D. Retrieved from: https://tnoncology.com/physicians/michel-e-kuzur-m-d/
How did this article help you?
What about this article isn’t helpful for you?
Did this article help you?
Share this article
Last Modified July 28, 2020