Get to Know Dr. David Grossman
Dr. David Grossman joined the Maroone Cancer Center at Cleveland Clinic Florida in 2015 after more than 25 years with Chester County Hematology/Oncology Associates in Pennsylvania.
In Chester County, his cancer center partnered with the University of Pennsylvania and became a not-for-profit subsidiary of the local hospital, allowing nearby residents to benefit from great oncology care.
Grossman’s experience, training and certifications are hard to match in the oncology field. He is triple board certified in medical oncology, internal medicine and hospice and palliative care.
After graduating from the New Jersey Medical School in Newark, he completed a post-graduate internship at Rhode Island Hospital, Brown University School of Medicine, and did a fellowship in hematology-oncology at the University of Pennsylvania.
Specialties of Dr. David Grossman
- Medical oncology
- Bladder cancer
- Bone marrow disorders
Dr. David Grossman’s Experience and Medical Education
- Maroone Cancer Center at Cleveland Clinic Florida
- New Jersey Medical School (M.D.)
- Rhode Island Hospital, Brown University School of Medicine (Residency)
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (Fellowship)
Dr. David Grossman’s Awards and Certifications
- Top Doctor, Castle Connolly (2019)
- Board certified in medical oncology
- Board certified in internal medicine
- Board certified in hospice and palliative medicine
Testimonials for Dr. David Grossman
Since joining the Cleveland Clinic team, Grossman’s patient reviews have been outstanding. Patients often cite his calm demeanor and the experience that guides his decision-making.
“Dr. Grossman is a very, very excellent doctor,” one patient wrote in 2019. “I have recommended him to a number of people. He has a true devotion to his job and his patients. He spends time with you and explains everything in a manner that you as a patient can understand. He is the best in his field.”
Publications of Dr. David Grossman
- Sadler, D. et al. (2020, July). Practical and cost-effective model to build and sustain a cardio-oncology program. Cardio-Oncology.
Thank you for your feedback. Would you like to speak with a Patient Advocate?