Get to Know Dr. Stephen Rosenberg
Rosenberg helped pioneer the combination of radiation with immunomodulatory drugs and targeted therapy that has improved patient outcomes considerably.
As part of his research efforts, Rosenberg has studied the utilization of radiomics and genomics. His work is part of the Future of Radiation Therapy program at Moffitt, which is designed to increase the effectiveness of personalized treatment.
Rosenberg serves as director of MRI-Guided Radiation Therapy at Moffitt, where he also specializes in the treatment of lung cancer, thymoma and pancoast tumors.
Specialties of Dr. Stephen Rosenberg
- MRI-guided radiation
- Pleural mesothelioma
- Tumor Treating Fields
- Lung cancer
Dr. Stephen Rosenberg’s Experience and Medical Education
- Moffitt Cancer Center
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (M.D.)
- University of Wisconsin (Residency)
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (Internship)
Awards and Certifications
- American Board of Radiology
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute Research Fellow
- Suzanne Munson Intern of the Year
Publications of Dr. Stephen Rosenberg
- Rosenberg, Stephen. Overcome the Challenges of Cancer Care. Lanham, Maryland: Rowman & Littlefield, 2020.
- Singer, L. & Rosenberg, S.A. (2019, February 5). The Impact of MRI on Radiation Oncology Graduate Medical Education. Journal of the American College of Radiation.
- Jang, S. et al. (2018, December). Beyond ‘charting outcomes’ in the radiation oncology match: analysis of self-reporting applicant data. Medical Education Online.
- Rosenberg, S. et al. (2018, August 23). A Multi-Institutional Experience of MR-Guided Liver Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy. Advances in Radiation Oncology.